- Cisterna criptopórtico (Els Munts)
- Cisterna La Tartana (Els Munts)
- Depósitos villa Pla de l'Horta
- Fontana del Viscero
- Fontana di Canale
- Fontana di Pianiano
- Lavatoio del Rigo
- Lavatoio le Fontane
- Ninfeo de la villa de Els Ametllers
- Ninfeo de la villa del Pla de l'Horta
- Termas inferiores (Els Munts)
- Triclinium de las 7 fuentes (Els Munts)
The main use of water, always, is undoubtedly the home, that is linked to human survival and the daily activities necessary for the same.
In every place, at any time and from any civilization is easy to find products for the supply of water such as fountains, wells, cisterns, and small local aqueducts, to name a few.
Next to these you can remember those buildings devoted to personal hygiene such as latrines, public baths and wash houses, and even those for the fueling and storage of foods such as fish ponds and ice houses.